CryptoStellar, formed in 2017 is a research & knowledge sharing initiative, started with an aim to promote Blockchain literacy.
We, at CryptoStellar, believe Blockchain technology is the best invention of the century and its application can have a drastic change in how we see the world now.
Education, Adoption and Usage of Blockchain are the three pillars needed to support a faster, secure and a better tomorrow.
To build those pillars, CryptoStellar is now bringing together all like minded-people and inviting applications for interns willing to work in a revolutionary industry.
What do we expect?
1) We have vacancies in following functions,
- Research (Conducting primary research on topics allocated. Gathering and compiling information)
- Technical Analysis (Identifying trading opportunities using actions of Market participants through charts, pattern and indicators)
- Marketing/ Business Research (Assisting with marketing, advertising and promotional activities through social media, email marketing; Performing market analysis and research on competition)
- Graphics Designing ( Making creatives according to the requirements of the company; Can use either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator)
- Content Writing (Research, Blog and Article writing, Newsletter writing, content enrichment, technical reports etc.)
- Website Designing ( Should know one or more of WordPress, HTML, CSS and JAVA Scripts; Building products which would go live on website; Writing bug-free codes)
2) Candidates should be willing to work in a dynamic environment.
3) Knowledge of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency for ‘Research Interns’ would be a plus.
What to Expect?
1) Investment advice from Industry Experts.
2) Portfolio Management of Crypto-currencies.
3) Free Access to CryptoStellar’s training and investment modules.
4) Certificate of Internship.
5) Letter of Recommendation.
6) Competitive stipend. (Monthly stipend up to INR10,000, varying across fields) .
7) Opportunity for selected Interns to get on board with the CryptoStellar team (full-time).
Who can apply?
1) Any Graduate or undergraduate. Candidates pursuing Post-graduation can apply too.
2) Can preferably start the internship between January to March (Duration: 2 Months)
3) Have relevant skills and interest
Location: Work from Home and Delhi, depending on the profile
Last date to Apply – 15th January 2018